Web design is not just about a website. It’s about designing and building something that can act as a springboard to develop your organization and at the same time, empower you to nurture and grow it yourself. This “something” could be:
- A super, awesome new logo
- An effective, great-looking website that you can easily update yourself
- Help with ranking an existing website higher in the search engines (organic SEO)
- A brilliant email newsletter template
- Setting up a PPC (Pay-Per-Click) campaign
- A monthly traffic and link analysis of your website to help you better utilize your marketing dollars
The first step is to have a phone (or in-person, whatever works) conversation so we can understand your strengths and weaknesses, as well as appreciate where you want to go. There’s no point building a doghouse if you don’t know what size dog is going to live in it. Some things we might ask:
- Do you have a website?
- Do you have a domain name?
- What do you want your new site to do which your current one does not?
- Do you have a budget range in mind (you can’t have a Ferrari for the price of a Ford)?
- Do you see yourself as a beginner, intermediate or advanced at using a web interface such as Facebook?
Once we have some answers, we can chew the fat and develop a proposal to get you an estimate. We’ll work with you every step of the way and will communicate on a regular basis, even if we are falling behind (hey, we can’t meet everyone’s expectations!).
Let’s start that conversation.