What does “SEO” mean?
“SEO” is an acronym for “Search Engine Optimization” or technique(s) used to help improve a web site’s ranking in the major search engines (e.g. Google, Yahoo!, Bing) when a visitor uses specific word searches.
To put it in layman’s terms, it’s like having two identical racing cars on the grid but one has a much faster engine than the other. Who do you think will win the race? Or two storefronts but only one has the front door open with the lights on.
What are the Benefits?
At PMD, we can take a non- or poorly-ranking web site and improve where it appears for specific word searches. We use both tried-and-tested techniques as well as our own “secret spices”, which we have developed over the past 10 years, to:
- Increase the number of visitors your web site receives and potentially, turn into a customer
- Improve the share of total web site traffic brought in from the major search engines (should be over 50%)
- Help improve the ranking of your web site or specific web pages for specific word searches
- Identify your strongest keyword phrases, which you can use in additional pages or sites
- Identify phrases that you can use in a Pay-Per-Click campaign
- Discover where your visitor come from, which you can use to limit where your Pay-Per-Click campaign is shown, thereby maximizing your budget and eliminating regions or cities
What Do You Do?
How Much Does It Cost?
It depends on how much time you want us to spend on this aspect? For most projects, it’s included as a line item but we can also do standalone SEO projects for as little as $320.